Couture Cake Jewelry Blog

Leopard Print Monogram Cake Topper!

Sun, March 20 2011 15:49 - Lacie

Just had to share this Leopard Print “M” with the Fuchsia border that I completed a little while back.  By sharing ideas and photos by email, the bride-to-be and I got in sync and designed this amazingly unique Monogram Cake Topper for her wedding cake.  It was a blast to create! And best of all, she loved it when she received it in the mail!  We’ll have pics of it on her cake later this year, but for now, here is a pic I took.

What do you think?  Should we add it to our selection of toppers?

10 Responses to “Leopard Print Monogram Cake Topper!”

1. Amy says:

I think this topper is amazing! Can’t believe you got it to be leopard — I love it!

2. Anita Malkin says:

love the animal print monogram,instead of pink edgeing would it be posible to have black or brown?would want D & J and a price please.
    Thanks Anita

• lacie says:

Hi Anita,
      We will be adding this animal print monogram to our site soon. It will be possible to do the edging in different colors, however it works best to use a larger font, like Classic, and make it 6″ tall.

3. Linda says:

Woo hoo! I shared your link on fb, I tweeted you, I blogged about you…what else is there? I’m sure I’ll think of something!Beautiful treasures for everyone!Big love girl!

4. Mechiala Henry says:

i was wondering if you could do a leopard with a teal border, how long will it take and how much would it cost???

• lacie says:

Yes, we could make a Leopard Print Single Monogram with a teal border, which would be Blue Zircon! Regular orders take about 6 weeks and a RUSH order, to the US, can be completed in 3-4 weeks. Price ~ $185

5. Olivia Peimbert says:

I would love it with Royal blue trimming for my daughter’s graduation cake!

• lacie says:

That would look amazing! We could definitely do that for you by using either, Cobalt, Sapphire, or Capri Blue. Here’s the link for the detail options:

6. Scotti says:

Where can I get this as an N with black where the pink is ? So cute

7. lacie says:

Hi Scotti! This monogram is on our Single Monogram page. http://couturecakejewelry.com/monograms/single.html